1. Конкурс

Арбитражный управляющий года

Выдвигайтесь и выдвигайте!

Скрыть объявление

Who is who

Тема в разделе "International Bankruptcies Theory and Practice", создана пользователем Алексей Юхнин, 29 мар 2011.

1. Алексей Юхнин

Алексей Юхнин Эксперт

In this topic its members can briefly present themselves.

Alexey Yukhnin
    Moderator of this forum
    I am not the insolvency administrator.
    I actively participate in the development of regulations in bankruptcy.
    I quite often take part in the discussions in this forum.
    My English level is average.
  2. Тигресс

Тигресс Подниматель пингвинов

My name is Natalia Birjukova
    I am the modest insolvency administrator, and the newspaper don't write about me.
    Багамаев Н.К. нравится это.
  3. Marisha

Marisha юрист

Dear colleges!

My name is Marina! I'm a lawyer and I work as an assistance of insolvency officer.
    I've graduated Law Faculty of Perm State University on Department of International Law . Unfortunately now I don't have an opportunity to get practice in international sphere. So, it would be a great pleasure for me to communicate here on the issue of international fields of insolvency as well as other spheres of law in English.
  4. КАН

КАН Пользователь

Ich bin Puuh (Pooh Bear).
    Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht.

Wortschatz: Ja - Ja und Das ist fantastisch.
    Das war's.
    Lawyer и Багамаев Н.К. нравится это.
  5. scorpi

scorpi Пользователь

Hi everybody!
    I've been working as a serving court-appointed manager for more than 12 years.
    I don't get into English at all.
    А посему - давайте расскажем друг о друге по-русски. Будем патриотами своей страны. Готов продолжить наш разговор.
  6. Мясников Андрей

Мясников Андрей Дышловёрт

Guten Abend!
    Ich heis(в)e Andrej.
    Und mein Deutsches ist noch schlechter.:redface:
    Die Hälfte mit dem Wörterbuch übersetzte;)
  7. sera

sera in a state of flux

Hi to all!
    My name is Ayrat Gilmetdinov, Im 35 & live in Izhevsk.! I'm a Insolvency Manager. My English needs brushing up.
    Уффф... Однако долго искал значение "арбитражный управляющий", вариантов много, но взял из найденного в бюллетени http://bankrupt.com/TCREUR_Public/080430.mbx (процедуру проводил LLC Alnas-Invest-Service). будем знакомы :)
  8. Тери

Тери Новичок

Hi, dear collegues.
    My name is Terry. There is a notion in anglo-american law, as trustee. This notion has the similiar meaning as "арбитражный управляющий" in Russian. This term is used in american laws and practice. So, in my opinion, using the term "Trustee" to translate арбитражный управляющий is more preferable.
  9. Вадим Пятаков

Вадим Пятаков юрист

No new entity is to be created during bankruptcy procedure in Russia for someone to be called a trustee. The "trust" institute comes from legal systems with law of equity as opposed to statutory law. As the debtor retains possession and the ownership title to his estate after proclaiming insolvency we can only call a person who's in charge of bankruptcy procedures an "insolvency manager". No trust relationships are possible in our legal system because there can only be one ownership to any property. The hole concept of trust with all the beneficiaries and holders of the trusteeship is yet to be developed in RF. :)
  10. Фелинский

Фелинский Пользователь

Hello, I'm Alexander Felinsky, I'm a crisis (crush)-manager. I like this job. I'm not the best off course, but I'm industrial and experienced, 'cause I managed to do it over 16 years.
    Тигресс нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей